Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rebirth of a Studio

After a long moving process, my new studio is finally starting to become home.
 I will try to get back to making jewelry this week after nearly a month of upheaval and restructuring my life. Looking forward to doing what I love again...


Bright & sunny, although the original yellow will be painted over in the Spring.




A deep and sincere thank you to everyone who supported my sudden moving sale, my Etsy shop has never been so empty! 

Here is a sneak peek at what I will be working on. I found some amazing labradorite on a trip to North Carolina to see a soul sister last month, I am really looking forward to working with more of the treasures found there.


10 comments:

  1. It looks great and like such an inspiring space! I hope you are well and finding your footing. Sending much love to you!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your studio is BEAUTIFUL! Not surprised though, if there's anyone who knows how to create a gorgeous space it's you! Don't force yourself on the jewelry. Take care of yourself! Unless it is jewelry making that feeds your soul in which case, hurry up and get to it! I know you have an inkling that you are loved by many. I hope that at moments that inkling is a true understanding that there you really are Truly LoVED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you touch turns to exquisite beauty love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful studio space--may it be the scene of much creative happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing space!! Can't wait to see what you do with those fairy orb things you bought at the gem show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so beautiful, Jen. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here… it will be magical, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an inspiring studio space... I wonder what color the walls will be come spring? And I do so love labradorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your studio and jewelry are both so beautiful and inspiring...I love your style and the touches you put on your studio~
    (I'm in the process of acquiring furniture for mine,for storage/display purposes...)

    I can't wait to see more pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your studio is fantastic. It will definitely get the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When your "The Love Potion" goes on sale, I'll be first in line! It's one of my favorite paintings and I would love it as a necklace. I have one of your pieces, with Ophelia, and it's my most prized possession. I positively feel so elegant when wearing it. Thanks for such beautiful work. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete