Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow, inspiration, dreaming



Back to the grind...

...grinding Stained Glass Hearts that is! >


Where did January go? This year is flying by so fast already. Not fast enough as Spring seems too far away.

Boston is getting more snowstorms this year than ever before, all the better to hide away in my attic studio and get lots of jewelry made for the Cabin Fever show in a few weeks! 



ready for beadwork...today's project!

..excited to show our new gifted PR bags by Arteffex!


trying to get out for a little inspiration between storms...
&

and settling back in for more work...


Happy February Everyone!   

3 comments:

  1. The velvet bag is beautiful, particularly fascinating!
    Compliments for your medieval jewelry...I love them!
    See you later :-)
    Claudia
    www.clodycreazioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a heart of glass...especially one as beautiful as these. Gorgeous photos; so much beauty in that wintery town.

    Best wishes for a successful show - aptly named I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the necklace with the medallion of Tristan and Isolde... WONDERFUL!!!
    Is one of my favorite medieval myths!
    Bye-bye
    www.clodycreazioni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete